We provide a Full RIAI Services (Royal Institute of Architects Ireland), for domestic and commercial clients. These include the following.
- Outline scheme design
- Pre-planning meetings with local authorities
- Planning application submissions
- Construction tender documentation
- Tender analysis & recommendation.
- Pre – construction preparation
- Site meetings, visits & project management throughout construction phases
- Issuing of Interim, practical completion & completion certification.
We also provide the following additional services:
- Project management
- Commercial interior design
- Domestic interior design (in association with Jane Dennehy Interiors - www.janedennehyinteriors.ie
- Landscaping design
- Site supervision
- Sustainable design
We would love to discuss your project requirements in detail. For all prospective domestic scale clients our initial project feasibility meeting with you is free of charge. For commercial clients the same service applies, and in some cases depending on the scale and complexity of the project, feasibility sketch work can be incorporated into a second feasibility meeting to aid your decisions. We operate an open door design clinic in Clonakility, so please feel free to drop in for details. Alternatively we can meet with you at your proposed development site by prior appointment.